KATHY IRELAND WALKING TREADMILL – EXERCISE ON A TREADMILL – IS RUNNING ON A TREADMILL BAD FOR YOUR KNEES.
Kathy Ireland Walking Treadmill
- Kathleen Marie “Kathy” Ireland (born March 20, 1963) is an American former-model, actress, entrepreneur, CEO and designer of her eponymous brand product marketing company, Kathy Ireland Worldwide.
- A device formerly used for driving machinery, consisting of a large wheel with steps fitted into its inner surface. It was turned by the weight of people or animals treading the steps
- An exercise machine, typically with a continuous belt, that allows one to walk or run in place
- a mill that is powered by men or animals walking on a circular belt or climbing steps
- A job or situation that is tiring, boring, or unpleasant and from which it is hard to escape
- an exercise device consisting of an endless belt on which a person can walk or jog without changing place
- a job involving drudgery and confinement
- Use similar movements but of a different part of one’s body or a support
- (walk) use one’s feet to advance; advance by steps; “Walk, don’t run!”; “We walked instead of driving”; “She walks with a slight limp”; “The patient cannot walk yet”; “Walk over to the cabinet”
- walk-to(a): close enough to be walked to; “walking distance”; “the factory with the big parking lotis more convenient than the walk-to factory”
- Go on foot for recreation and exercise
- walk: the act of traveling by foot; “walking is a healthy form of exercise”
- Move at a regular and fairly slow pace by lifting and setting down each foot in turn, never having both feet off the ground at once
kathy ireland walking treadmill – Powerful Inspirations:
Powerful Inspirations reveals the sources of Kathy’s strengths and enthusiasm, through insightful lessons that form a life-changing plan for her readers. In sharing her plan, Ireland also tells stories from her life, describing her close-knit family, the work ethic her parents taught her, and the sense of compassion they instilled in her. She offers an intimate portrait of her inner life and her spiritual growth, writing movingly of the support and comfort she has found in the Bible and other Christian teachings. She writes movingly of her failures and the lessons she’s learned while triumphing over them. Kathy’s account of her journey from the beaches of Santa Barbara to the boardroom, from supermodel to successful businesswoman provides readers the inspiration and encouragement to create a rich and rewarding life for themselves.
From the Hardcover edition.
Duane Spires and Kathy Ireland speakers at the 2011 GKIC
Kathy Ireland & Melissa Rycroft – Oscars 2010 Red Carpet 7714
kathy ireland walking treadmill